Links to resources
"Dot" on Sprout . This is TV show that addresses proper use of technology, encourages STEM and provides positive role models for younger children.
A web resource developed to provide information and support to people fighting substance abuse and addiction.
- www.readaloud.org - National campaign to readaloud to children 15 minutes per day
- NASP adult response guidelines
- Tips for talking to children after traumatic events
- Traumatic grief educational materials for parents
- UMDNJ Traumatic Loss Coalitions for Youth
- Washington Post article on crisis response
- Bullying tips.pdf
- Drugs 4-20 alert.pdf
- Guide to Facebook security.pdf
- Talking to Children about School Safety.pdf
- The Role for Caring Adults after a School or Community Tragedy.pdf